Fitness Essentials: Things I absolutely need for my workout!

Wednesday, July 19, 2017 10:03 AM

fitness essentials

Who doesn't want to be in good shape? Being fit is one of the best we can be. Doing fitness exercise is certainly good, both in our physical and mental health. It's not hard to achieve the body goal, it's about making time to fulfill it. While in progress it won't be easy, but surely it will make you stronger believe me!

Fitness is not about being better than someone else... It's about being better than you used to be. -Khloe Kardashian

It's hard to resist a yummy and palatable food, right?

I love eating, food is life! I know you feel the same way. It's okay to eat what my tummy desires to, but in exchange, I do exercise. I enrolled myself in gym to workout and improve my strength. Aside from gaining weight, I just felt like I'm getting weak doing lazy activities everyday.

I love running, well not a race if you think that's what I meant. I jogged every weekend for less or more than 1 hour before I decided to go in a gym (Snap Fitness). I tried at least thrice a week to do my workout routine now.

fitness


Let me share you some of my FITNESS ESSENTIALS.
When you do the activities, there must-have things you should remember.

Hey! Look at my sport outfit ↑, I always make sure that my getup won't mess my routine.
#1.) Dry fit shirt, to keep me dry and comfortable while working out.  
#2.) Leggings or sport short that would be functional for me. I want to move freely doing some stretching and right posture for muscle training. I choose to wear comfortable clothing.

fitness
 
I work out go in the gym alone, that's why most of my pictures here are selfies and screenshot from the video. It would better if I have a gym buddy, but doing exercise is about the initiative. How will I able to improve my strength if I can't even go by myself to be strong, right? It's about determination.

fitness

#3.) Towel
I'm moving! Sweating is my body's way to cool down. I don't want my sweat to splash anywhere, I have to wipe it and dry myself especially my face.

fitness

#4.) Rubber shoes
Wear proper footwear to protect your feet from any injuries. I have to use my running shoes to provide me a physical ease while doing exercise. I do cardio exercise (treadmill) for about 20-30 minutes.

fitness

#5.) Bottle of water
Water will help you to hydrate. When I'm the gym, I felt like I must drink at times when I'm tired already. I don't drink too much water, just relieving my throat from feeling dry.

fitness essentials
Treadmill - first in my routine
fitness essentials
To improve my arm strength
fitness essentials
I do leg extension and seated leg curl with 24 counts
It's heavier than it looks like, for me.
fitness essentials
Snap Fitness
Some TIPS when doing fitness exercise.
Do not overdo your workout, it takes time. Even how much you wanted to see the result of your work, it has no magic in just a blink to achieve your body goal. It would be better if you'll know what exercise you love to do so you will enjoy your workout.
Know your limitations. Do not insist the workout if your body will suffer. There are some alternative exercise. Search or ask!
Have a balance diet. Have a healthy meal, avoid processed food and junk foods.

Caution: Consult a physician before starting a fitness program. If you feel faint, dizzy or experience chest pains, stop your workout.

Having a self-discipline will make the result see faster. Love your heart, love your body, love yourself and other's will love you as well for a better you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Which smartphone will help you show good looks doing fitness training? 

Not just good looks, but your best look, OPPO F3 smartphone are one of a kind. It's popular with their dual selfie cameras.

OPPO F3

Though you're taking photos after a tiring exercise, beautify 4.0 will help you look fresher with natural effects. That's everybody wants, for sure?

OPPO F3

OPPO F3 can carry and hold comfortably, it has a smooth texture  of the lustrous metal back panel repels dust. We don't want to bother ourselves bring a heavy phone in the gym, we tried hard to keep our things organize so we just bring those we really need.

OPPO F3
F3 brings users two sim slots (4G sim card). It has a long-lasting battery (3200mAh). With 64GB ROM, wow a lot of space for my our favorite media and more selfie.

If you want to know more about OPPO F3, visit their website: http://www.oppo.com/.

You Might Also Like

0 comments