Coolest Illusions in Manila at Upside Down Museum

Friday, October 20, 2017 6:36 PM

Have you been in the museum?
What kind of museum is in your mind??
Will you want to visit an interesting one?


Here's the place, a unique style museum at Upside Down Museum loacated in Boom Na Boom Grounds, CCP Complex, Roxas Blvd, Pasay, Metro Manila. It so easy to find, you can also message them in their FB account to ask possible ways especially if you are a commuter. If you have other answerable concerns, don't hesitate to ask them because their social media account is responsive.

For solo traveler, why not? You can enjoy capturing nice shots at Upside Down Museum even you are alone because they have staffs to help you assist in your visit in their museum.

A post shared by Thewata Hernandez (@misstheerious) on
For couples, it's also a good choice to have nice shots. Well, it could be also a wise choice for prenup pictures. You can have a good photographer because their staffs are really good finding the best frame for you.

A post shared by Thewata Hernandez (@misstheerious) on
For squads, I indeed think it will the best. The more in the frame the better. It was because the design upside down is more into reality when seeing different posing, it was in my point of view based on the pictures I saw and group of friends I observed at the museum.

A post shared by Thewata Hernandez (@misstheerious) on
To share my experience, I thought I'll just be needing to pose and that's it. I was wrong cause when you want to achieve good pictures, it requires your flexibility. It was the body that will make illusions more realistic. It's up to your limit, but almost in all designs there will be someone to help you capturing pretty pictures.

What I've realized? When you visit Upside Down Museum, better to wear pants than dress or skirts. How will you suppose to do the posing when your dress limits your movements, right?

I feel a bit hot inside, I'm not sure if it was because of bending my arms and legs. haha

All in all, it was nice to be there. Instagrammable pictures and amazing illusions. When you see the pictures and you are wondering how it was taken, you'll know when you visit Upside Down Museum!

For more information, you can visit their website: https://www.upsidedown.com.ph/

You Might Also Like

0 comments