Converge Justice League Block Screening

Sunday, November 19, 2017 12:52 PM

Justice League photo

Hi there! I'm not a superfan of hero movies, but I guess Wonderwoman is an exemption for me. So here's the thing, I'd like to thanks Converge for the movie treat.


It was a great movie, indeed a combination of comedy and action. I don't intend to spoil anyone who plans to watch it so I'll leave it with my impression with the movie. It was fun and I really like Wonderwoman (Gal Gadot). The Flash made me laugh for many times while watching, I like his character. Batman is funny too, and he is rich 💸😂.


I've really enjoyed watching the movie and oh I almost forgot thank you as well for the free food (big popcorn and drinks).

SUPERB for Batman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Cyborg and the Flash. 👏

You'll not regret watching this! JUSTICE LEAGUE.

You Might Also Like

0 comments