24H Matte Cover, achieve the natural result!

Monday, October 4, 2021 10:47 PM

Hi guys! How are you? I hope you're doing fine. 

I'd like to share a product review for this post.

#TryandReviewAmbassador

L'ORÉAL 24H MATTE COVER

I had share before on my YT channel a video where I share how I used and love this brand products.


I'm never a fan of liquid foundation before until I discovered the Infallible foundation a few years ago. Since then, I always make sure to have one with me.

I've been using different L'ORÉAL infallible products and the 24H Matte Cover is currently I'm using.

Why?

I agree with all the claims:

✓ matte
✓ high coverage
✓ long-wear foundation
✓ lightweight
✓ super natural

Whenever I go out or even in virtual meetings, I always used this product. It will never go wrong when I have it. It covers up my face with very natural looking and light feeling of course. I am definitely recommending this product.

Affordable and it's good for more than 3 months for me. I'm giving this product: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Review some of consumer feedback @tryandreview


You Might Also Like

0 comments