Cosmopolitan Beauty Block 2018

Friday, September 7, 2018 12:53 PM


Hi guys, let me share you my experience in Cosmopolitan Beauty Block event which happened last month, August 25 at SMX.


How did I go there? Well, thanks to my media friend Rayrose, she added me as her plus 1 in the event. It was my first time to go into that kind of event which I enjoy because of cosmetic sale and other beauty treats.


✓ I got to try the new Creamsilk triple keratin for straight hair. I felt that it really helped my hair to become smoother.


✓ Free manicure in Extraordinail spa and salon booth.  It has a long lane with a very slow movement,  I almost gave up on this one. That's why I'm not in the mood anymore in my turn so I had that pink nail color which looks fine too.


✓ I bought an eyebrow product in IN2IT booth, which is buy 1 get any variant with same price. It's a nice chance for me since I already need one and having an extra is fun. After that, they also offer free makeover, so I had my hair curled there.


✓ I bought foundation powder in Ellana booth since I had a plan since days ago to buy a new one. Lucky me, they have a spin to win for a challenge. I won, and I got a free Ellana liquid lipstick.


Btw, I also got a BYS lipstick in Beauty Beat stall. :)

There are many booths to visit, not too much, but I wasn't in the mood to visit them all. I'm satisfied with what I buy and by just looking around in that event.

Overall, my experienced in the event is a nice one for me. I would still willingly go into an event like this soon for sure.

You Might Also Like

0 comments