Perfume Dessert Product Review

Wednesday, September 19, 2018 2:52 PM

Hi guys! I know, everyone of us seems to care so much in our physical look. Don't deny it! Many of us had a routine when going somewhere or even staying at home. Fashion, accessories, makeup and etc.. We have our own way and style. No matter what, what you see will not be same to others. One thing for sure, what you smell will always be same to others. The only difference is our preference. Some people like a strong scent. Some wants a mild and humble scent. Some don't appreciate it at all.Whatever the person trip is, don't mind their choice. Mind yourself, whatever makes you happy, go for it!


For me, I just do whatever my trip is. A day for OOTD, a day for makeup, a day not to care. However, I have my preference in scents. Not because I love smelling things, but I think its more on sensitiveness. When I was young, I'm having headache because of scents. I don't like the smell of cologne and perfume. I'm not saying that I hate scents. As I grow old, I think I've learned what kind of scents I'm okay.

I love sweet scents! And I'm also using one. I don't spray perfume to have a trademark scent. It's just like eating, always good to have a dessert even though it's fine without it. It's fine with just my style, I mean, it's still me. But, wearing a perfume makes me feel better. For some close friends and colleague, they complement smelling the scents you have. It's a shameful thing to emphasize a bad odor, but it's so easy to react when you smell something nice.

Sakura

Cucumber Melon Cooler

Let me share you a perfume brand which I recently discovered, Perfume Dessert! Eau de parfum fragrances from London at very low price. Eau de parfum (also referred to as EDP) offers a 20-30% percent concentration of oils. These tend to have plenty of ‘waft’;  staying power of anywhere from four to eight hours is a reasonable expectation.Because it can still be quite strong, apply lightly for day – and more generously, when you’re dressing up.

This perfume is guaranteed 100% from u.k! No fakes! You can check it by the first 3 digits of the barcode,they do indicate the country in which the company is based,or the manufacturing company is headquartered,Perfume Dessert's first 3 digit is 506,and U.K's barcode is from 500-509.

Scents are not about how luxurious the price is. It's always about the smell. For this brand, I got to try their 4 fragrances. I decided the best scents among the four. What is it? It's Sakura for me, it has a sweet scent and the fragrance is just so fresh that make me love smelling it. For a fruity with slightly sweet fragrance, I can suggest you to try the Cucumber Melon Cooler. For a pure fruity scent, I must say that Black raspberry vanilla ice ream has it. Lastly, if you have a string recognizable scent, Peach Bourbon Popsicle is perfect for you. At first, I find this scent too strong, but it's lessened after a short time.
Black raspberry vanilla ice cream
Peach Bourbon Popsicle
Perfume dessert comes with 30 ml and crimped bottle,it will retain the freshness of the perfume,it will not diffuse or avoid leakage.Comes with a whooping price of 250 per bottle.

Fragrance from Perfume Dessert last longer than I expected. The scent is not easily be gone. It will stay with you! Another thing, I love the packaging of their perfume. It has a very cute container and nice design. It looks so elegant and considering the price, it's worth buying one.

If you want to try and know more about Perfume Dessert, you may follow their FB Page
https://www.facebook.com/Perfume-Dessert-720410571416583/

You Might Also Like

0 comments