Choose happiness. Do not allow anyone to make you feel less!

Thursday, June 25, 2020 5:21 AM


Don't be confused of loving too much others while letting yourself forget what being happy really means.

Want to know how to get rid of negative vibes 'coz someone let you feel less?

Want to know how to retrieve the self-esteem you lost 'coz someone made you have insecurities?

*I'm sharing my thoughts, but of course each of us have our own ways on how to manage situations*

1. To have a happy life - you need to appreciate all the blessings in your life.

2. Be positive - thinking too much worrying for what? If there's a will, there's a way. Action first on things you can manage. For those you cannot, keep praying!

3. Remove toxic relationship and peole in your life - you don't have to please anyone. Remember that it might be hard for you to let them go, but once you do, you will have a peace of mind. The heavy load in your heart will disappear.

( I once thought, I'm a looser if I give up someone I love dearly, but no, I realized that was just because I got used to be with him by my side for years. When I knew exactly he's been cheating and lying to cover up those bad things he has done, thrice I forgave those acts and been paranoid in lot of things on my own. That's when I found out that he doesn't know love, he defined it as a comfort and anyone who can tolerate his wants even in unjust way. And that's how I removed him in my life, I don't want to live in fear just because he knew I'm afraid of losing him. I've wasted my years, but I don't regret since I have my rest to choose myself. What I mean is a happy life. )

4. Mind yourself - you don't exactly have to be selfish, but you don't need to care on what others will think or say on you. Whatever you say or do, people will always have their feedback on it. Just let them be, don't be affected. You're not living your life for them.

5. Think as many as you can before you decide - balance your thoughts on consequences or benefits of your actions in your life. You don't have to rush, so less regrets.

6. Be more than what others think of you - why think they are better? You have your own charisma and unique character in you. Just make sure it's a good one. 

( We can never judge the person on their looks. What we see is not always who they are. Someone who looks so pure and innocent I knew is actually a desperate woman who lacks of attention and okay to be so low just to have a boyfriend. If you want to ask, yap, she's the 3rd party and they are together already. ) 

Good karma returns with good karma
And it goes vice versa, right?

And I'm happy now. I feel so loved and grateful with all things nice happened on me after my breakup in my previous relationship.

7. Love yourself - never forget the way you love yourself before you have a partner (bf/gf). That's the right way for you to find the one you deserve. A person who sees your worth, and afraid of hurting you will come on the right time. Love yourself enough whether you are in a relationship or not. 

8. Be persistent - what your goals, what you want to gain, Focus on your dreams. DO IT RIGHT! Never forget, just keep doing things that will make your future self proud! 

Oh man, find a way!
Go girl, slay!

You Might Also Like

0 comments