KDRAMA: Kkondae Intern Spoiler Alert

Tuesday, July 7, 2020 3:07 AM


Hi there kdrama fan like me! Are you searching a nice one? I suggest, watch this "Kkondae Intern"!

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5 stars
✔️ Family story 
✔️ Office story
✔️ Family story
✔️ Love story
✔️ Comedy

Genres: Business, Life, Drama, Comedy
Total episodes: 24


If you want to binge-watching, here you go.
Take note to check my post date because this is on going drama in South Korea.

You don't want to spoiled yourself on story flow? Stop reading from here. If you don't mind, keep going!

Well, I thought this kdrama is just about work. I mean from the title itself, kkondae = older people. Yap, a senior intern who used to be a director from popular company who works as intern. Unexpectedly, the manager is his previous intern who has a grudge towards him. That manager almost gave up on his life because of suffering on his experience.

Main characters:
Ga Geol Chan
Lee Man Shik
Lee Tae Ri
Namgoong Jun Soo
Tak Jeung Eun
Joo Yoon So



--edit of this article in progress

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hi mamsh I hope you are doing fine, btw I joined in your #bloggerssquadgiveaway.

    Ig: @maryannn.xx

    ReplyDelete