Maybelline Soft-Matte Hydrating Foundation Review

Monday, March 20, 2017 11:27 AM


I've newly discovered and tried this Soft-Matte Hydrating Foundation product by Maybelline. I bought this yesterday to try if this one is really for oil control as I get my face oily easily. My sister and friend said that they are using and the quality is good.

Maybelline products, offers 50% and its original price is 499 so I bought this only for Php250. There are 5 different colors and mine is Pure Beige. I think it's the closest one for my skin tone. In my first and second try, I can say that this hydrating foundation is far better than the other Maybelline product
I've used before. I feel the fresher and lasting hydration with this gel-whipped foundation.

I can't recommend yet to use this since I'm also using this for a few days only.
I took a picture applying the foundation in my hand.

Using Soft-Matte Hydrating Foundation with Nichido Final powder
http://www.misstheerious.com/2017/03/nichido-final-powder-review.html

You Might Also Like

0 comments