Pinto Art Museum: Arts with unwinding environment

Friday, March 31, 2017 10:29 AM

Location: 1 Sierra Madre Street, Grand Heights Subdv. Brgy. San Roque, Antipolo
Hi guys, I've been there in Pinto Art Museum. I just want you to share how I feel when I was there.

I love environmental places with trees and where I can reach the wide sky prettily and comfortably. I'm the kind of person who enjoy arts and appreciate them somehow by looking and figuring out something.


The place is unwinding, you can feel fresh air under the sun. The place is surrounded by trees.


You'll surely feel good and relaxing when you visit Pinto Art Museum. Also, a lot of art is displayed there. For me, I think it's also educational. Students are discounted, they just have to present their school ID.


Will upload photos soon..

You Might Also Like

0 comments