Sweet and sour Breaded Tofu with squid ball

Monday, June 26, 2017 5:45 PM

Crispy Fry Seasoned Crumbs
Breaded Tofu
Hi guys, I've been craving for this breaded tofu. I didn't know what kind of dish was the breaded tofu I saw this week, but I told myself I'm going to cook a breaded tofu.

I made a sweet and sour tofu with squid ball. For breaded tofu, I've used Crispy Fry Seasoned Crumbs All-in-one coating mix.

Ingredients:

- Tofu (slice in half)
- Ajinomoto Crispy Fry Seasoned Crumbs
- Squidballs
- Sliced Carrot
- Sliced Red bell pepper
- Sliced onion
- Sliced garlic
- Soy sauce
- Vinegar
- Sugar
- Ground black pepper

Procedure:

1. Fry the breaded tofu
2. Fry the squid balls
3. Heat a cooking pot and pour cooking oil
4. When the oil is hot enough, put-in the garlic then onion
5. Put in the sliced carrots and sliced red bell pepper, cook it until it's not crunchy anymore
5. Add Soy sauce and pour water
6. Pour vinegar and sugar then mix
7. Sprinkle the ground black pepper
8. When the sauce taste is already okay for your taste, it;s up to you if you want to mixed the breaded tofu and squid ball or make it a sauce on another plate
I like to mixed the breaded tofu and squid ball, so added them before turning off the stove.

sweet and sour
Sweet and Sour
Cravings satisfied. I'm glad I got the right taste, love it! My mother said it's delicious. HAHA

Ajinomoto
Ajinomoto products
Ajinomoto has a variety of seasoning mix to help us cook a delicious dish. Have fun  with cooking!

You Might Also Like

0 comments