Etern'l Night Cream product review

Tuesday, August 8, 2017 2:15 PM

Hi, it's been a while since I did a product review. Let me tell you how I feel towards this cosmetic product I am recently using every night.

etern'l night cream

An ETERN'L NIGHT CREAM, product from Harmony Life and it is made in France. Guys, I really like the packaging for looking elegant with black and silver. Looking just the box and container, I think it will feel fine e to apply it and I'm right. I've been using this night cream for a week.
 
etern'l night cream

A container contains 50 ml, cosmetic product for anti-aging and reshaping. I'm sure I can use it for months., little amount is good already to apply for my whole face and neck.

Benefits of using Etern'l Night Cream: 
Lifts your face and neck 
Accentuate cheekbones 
Smooths out facial wrinkles and eye contour 

When I do apply Etern'l Night Cream?
It's a routine for me to wash my face before going to bed. Then I use cleanser to make sure my face feels clean from dirts I got all day long. After that, I gently massage the night cream on my face until it penetrated my skin.  


When I woke up in the morning, my face feels fresh and it looks like how I feel it. Amazing! I'm happy that I got the chance to try this product and this is all thanks to Harmony Life.

 etern'l night cream

What I like about the cream?
It's just enough to smell flower scent, not too strong and I like it. 
The texture is unique, this eternal night cream is for a smoother, plumper and lifted kin.

etern'l night cream

I'm enjoying using this cream so if you guys want to know try it and know more about Harmony life products, you can visit https://eternl.co.uk/.

You Might Also Like

0 comments