Revlite Launch: Love Your Skin by Danilyn Vera

Wednesday, August 9, 2017 9:17 AM

We take care of our skin as much as we can, right? We want it to be pretty and smooth. For some they even like it more to be lighter. Well, technology is always there to help us improve our life.


Revlite Launched last Saturday, August 5, 2017 - Love Your Skin by Danilyn Vera at Ground floor of East of Galleria bldg. at Topaz Rd Pasig.


What is Revlite Breakthrough Treatment?
Advance laser technology with Q-Switched Nd:YAG wavelengths offer a proven method to permanently remove most brown spots, freckles and unwanted pigment. The light vibrates and shatters the pigment and breaks the melanin into micro-particles, lightening and removing the dark, aging spots. Most pigmented lesions disappear after 1 to 2 treatments; deeper lesions may inquire more treatments.


What to Expect?
After a few minutes of Revlite session, the spot will turn gray or white for a few minutes. There might be any discomfort that feels similar to a mild sunburn. Any redness will dissipate within a day or two as the skin returns to its natural color.


LYS by Danilyn also offers Tattoo removal for Black Tattoos and Multi-colored Tattoo. For those who have regrets having tattoos on their body, Revlite is your solution and it depends on how many sessions before it will fade. It's the most advanced technology to safely remove tattoos with maximum success and comfort.


I've tried the Revlite and Ms.Danilyn Vera done my treatment. It's just really fast guys, I think it's only taken more or less just a minute. I've washed my face first to make sure that the makeup was removed completely. Then I proceed to the room for treatment where Aileen machine was set up and it just very quick and I'm done. While the laser was on my face, I felt a little hot from the laser.I've been informed about it before starting Revlite so no worries guys even it was my first time. Just like before I start, she told me to wash my face again. Ms. Danilyn also told me that Revlite helps to improve the pores on the face, just wow. After washing my face, she said that no any make for that night only. While walking to have dinner, I'm touching my face and it feels smooth.


If you have any inquiries regarding REVLITE, you may call to this contact numbers:

Tel no: 02 7929357
Cellphone no: 0927 818 5598

You Might Also Like

0 comments